Quadrant Personalised Travel
At Quadrant Australia, our group tours are extremely flexible. We can arrange exciting rural pursuits, with or without a holiday or leisure components and can offer the following services.
Specialist Tour Managers with detailed knowledge of the geographical areas and subject covered by the tour;
- Multilingual Tour Managers with Asian and many European language skills;
- Modern air conditioned luxury coaches operated by leading companies;
- Competitive International Airfares for Australian groups traveling to overseas destinations;
- Hotel accommodation arrangements to suit the tour budget;
- Farm stays in a wide variety of locations with excellent hosts;
- Variety, by combining the special agri-business portion of the tour with interesting aspects of Australian outback life and popular tourist attractions;
- Enjoyable meals with Australian farming people, including luncheons, picnics, barbeques and industry dinners with carefully selected and stimulating guest speakers;
- National and international conventions/congresses arrangements at locations throughout Australia providing assistance with all travel, accommodation, booking services, business and social details.
If we may be able to help you further or if you’d like more information, fill out the contact form. We would be more than happy to develop a no obligation, "FREE OF CHARGE" itinerary, specifically tailored to meet all your needs.
Group Itinerary Preparation Information
Please Note: This form is used principally for groups coming into Australia from overseas. If you are within Australia please call 1300 301 128 (freecall) to discuss your requirements.